Monday, July 13, 2009

broken car window

Today Dallin came running in the house and told me to get the other car to go get Karissa because the car window in the van had shattered. I get into the car and drove and sure enough Karissa was on the side of the road with Sister Isom, and glass everywhere! There was no part of the window left, except for a chunk that was glued to the side of the car. Of course all this happens when my parents aren't home at the moment. I was leaving to go to a play in 20 minutes so I had to leave Karissa at home to clean the glass out of the car. Below are the pictures we took of the window, and the shaddered glass inside the car. too bad we didn't have our camera to take pictures of the glass all over the street. I'm not going to lie, it looked pretty cool!





No comments: